Go Ape Hen Breaks from £135pp
Before you tie-the-knot, get away for a 'hen do' that is full of adrenaline, monkey business and guaranteed girly fun at the Vale Resort. Get the girls together and celebrate your last few days of freedom by swinging from the tree tops and embracing your inner-Jane before marrying your Tarzan! The Vale Resort has teamed up with the Go Ape Tribe in the beautiful Margam Park, to bring you one of the best hen weekend breaks in South Wales.
For ladies looking to say goodbye to the single life in style you can enjoy 2-3 hours of monkeying around high up in the trees of the Welsh jungle! With 39 crossings, zip wires up to 167 metres long, bridges, ladders and tunnels, it’s the perfect adventure for a group of young at heart thrill-seekers.
When they are not swinging through the trees, the hen party can take advantage of the Resort’s award-winning spa and leisure facilities for plenty of pre-wedding pampering.
After the hen party activities are over, get glammed up and sit down to a sumptuous dinner at our award-winning Vale Grill. Then the night is yours to sample exquisite cocktails and a glass of bubbly or two, in our exclusive Salamanza Champagne bar or hit the bright lights, pubs and clubs of Cardiff, just 30 minutes away.
Just one hour from Bristol and 3 minutes from J34 of the M4, Go Ape Hen Breaks at the Vale Resort are a great way to wave goodbye to the single life before Tarzan makes an honest woman of Jane.
Go Ape Hen Break includes:
- 1 night luxury 4* accommodation
- Full Welsh breakfast
- 2/3 hours of monkeying around at Go Ape
- All safety equipment provided
- Full use of extensive leisure facilities
- Dinner in our award-winning restaurant
- Complimentary upgrade for your chosen party member
- Free parking
FROM £135* per person
TO BOOK CALL 01443 667800
*Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability. Based on 2 sharing £35pp single supplement. Full non-refundable payment at time of booking. Own transport required to Margam Park. Declaration/indemnity form must be completed and signed before adventure is undertaken.
- Opening Times
- Summer - Term Time: Closed Tuesday & Wednesday; School Holidays: Open Daily
- Winter - October Term Time: October Closed Monday - Thursday, November Weekends Only; Half Term: Open Daily
- Age 10 or older and 1.4m / 4ft 7in tall
- 1.4m / 4ft 7in tall
- Under 20.5 stone / 130kg
- Getting There
- Getting There
- Margam Go Ape is located a short drive from the M4; exit at Junction 38 and follow the brown tourist signs to Margam Country Park.
- Go Ape is a 15 minute walk (up a hill!) from the car park so be prepared and allow plenty of time.
- Due to the rural nature of our locations, postcodes are not always accurate when using satellite navigation. Please always check the route it has given you before setting off, and cross reference with a map.
- Please note that the following parking charges apply: £3.50 - £4, however this also allows you access into Margam Country Park a historical country estate, which offers outstanding countryside with breathtaking views, heritage features and a range of family visitor attractions.