Go Ape Breaks from £65pp
Adventure breaks at the Vale Resort where you can enjoy the great outdoors and let out your inner ape with some monkeying around in trees. We guarantee exciting tree top fun on your break as we've teamed up with Go Ape Tribe in the beautiful Margam Park, home to the largest deer herd in Wales, to bring you adventure breaks in south Wales.
Get ready for an outdoor escapade involving tree top high wires, bridges, ladders, tunnels and zip wires, the perfect adventure break for thrill seekers which includes 2/3 hours of monkeying around at Go Ape.
Just 3 minutes from J34 of the M4, and 20 minutes from the Tree Top Adventure in Margam Park, the Vale Resort is the perfect place to have some outdoor fun on an adventure break.
Hotel Adventure Breaks include:
- 1 night luxury 4* accommodation
- Full Welsh breakfast
- 2/3 hours of monkeying around at Go Ape
- All safety equipment provided
- Full use of extensive leisure facilities
- FREE parking
FROM £65* per person
TO BOOK CALL 01443 667800
*Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability. Based on 2 sharing £35pp single supplement. Full non-refundable payment at time of booking. Own transport required to Margam Park. Declaration/indemnity form must be completed and signed before adventure is undertaken.
- Opening Times
- Summer - Term Time: Closed Tuesday & Wednesday; School Holidays: Open Daily
- Winter - October Term Time: October Closed Monday - Thursday, November Weekends Only; Half Term: Open Daily
- Age 10 or older and 1.4m / 4ft 7in tall
- 1.4m / 4ft 7in tall
- Under 20.5 stone / 130kg
- Getting There
- Getting There
- Margam Go Ape is located a short drive from the M4; exit at Junction 38 and follow the brown tourist signs to Margam Country Park.
- Go Ape is a 15 minute walk (up a hill!) from the car park so be prepared and allow plenty of time.
- Due to the rural nature of our locations, postcodes are not always accurate when using satellite navigation. Please always check the route it has given you before setting off, and cross reference with a map.
- Please note that the following parking charges apply: £3.50 - £4, however this also allows you access into Margam Country Park a historical country estate, which offers outstanding countryside with breathtaking views, heritage features and a range of family visitor attractions.