Go Ape Family Breaks £239* per family
An adventure break the whole family can thoroughly enjoy. Family adventure breaks at Wales’ favourite family four-star resort and Go Ape will guarantee something your little monkeys will love.
With 2/3 hours of tree top adventure at Go Ape in Margam Park, you’ll all enjoy swinging through the trees on this outdoor escapade involving tree top high wires, bridges, ladders, tunnels and zip wires. Whether your a dare devil or need a little encouragement you'll get expert safety training from the Go Ape Tribe before you head off to your jungle adventure on your family break in Wales.
To make sure you've got the energy to take on the challenge of the trees there’s plenty of time to stock up on your choice of breakfast: either a full Welsh, continental or tray of cereals, toast, yoghurt, and fruit.
When you're not swinging through the trees, the hotel is just a short distance from many popular visitor attractions including the brand new Doctor Who Experience in Cardiff Bay plus there’s plenty of on-site activities to keep you all entertained on family Go Ape breaks.
2nt Family Adventure Breaks include:
- Luxury 4* family accommodation
- Full Welsh breakfast
- Up to 2 children (under 16) stay FREE in your family room
- 2/3 hours of monkeying around at Go Ape, Margam Park
- All safety equipment at Go Ape
- Children's activity room with board games, books and FREE movies (school holidays only)
- Full use of our extensive leisure facilities
- Indoor activities; swimming, squash, tennis and fitness (age restrictions apply)
- Lazy breakfasts and early dining available
- FREE parking
£239* per family of 4
TO BOOK CALL 01443 667800
*Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability. Max 2 children under 16 in family room. Under 10yrs or 1.4m tall not eligible for Go Ape. Full non-refundable payment at time of booking. Declaration/indemnity form must be completed and signed before adventure is undertaken and adults must supervise their own children.
- Opening Times
- Summer - Term Time: Closed Tuesday & Wednesday; School Holidays: Open Daily
- Winter - October Term Time: October Closed Monday - Thursday, November Weekends Only; Half Term: Open Daily
- Age 10 or older and 1.4m / 4ft 7in tall
- 1.4m / 4ft 7in tall
- Under 20.5 stone / 130kg
- Getting There
- Getting There
- Margam Go Ape is located a short drive from the M4; exit at Junction 38 and follow the brown tourist signs to Margam Country Park.
- Go Ape is a 15 minute walk (up a hill!) from the car park so be prepared and allow plenty of time.
- Due to the rural nature of our locations, postcodes are not always accurate when using satellite navigation. Please always check the route it has given you before setting off, and cross reference with a map.
Please note that the following parking charges apply: £3.50 - £4, however this also allows you access into Margam Country Park a historical country estate, which offers outstanding countryside with breathtaking views, heritage features and a range of family visitor attractions.