Summer Family Break from £175* pr
Family Summer short breaks, weekend breaks or longer family holidays in Wales are all catered for at the Vale Resort. There's plenty on-site to keep the children entertained but if you want to get out and about there's loads of family attractions close by and many with FREE admission. Add to this fine dining in our award winning restaurant, plenty of relaxation for the adults and an enjoyable family Summer breaks is guaranteed.
Family Summer Break Includes
- 2 nights luxury family accommodation
- Up to 2 children (under 12) stay FREE in your family room
- Full Welsh breakfast
- Early dining from 6.30pm (on request)
- FREE main meal for under 12's (from the childrens menu) with every adult dining in the Vale Grill.
- Children's activities and games room (pdf dowload)
- Outdoor activities: country walks, tennis, mountain biking**, golf**
- Indoor activities: swimming, squash, fitness classes, gym
- On site Creche facility. Two hour slots subject to availability - 9am - 6pm weekday and 9am - 1pm weekends at a charge of £4 an hour and parents must remain on site.
- Local attractions: Go Ape at Margam Park, Dr Who Exhibition, Super Tubing in Ebbw Vale, Museum of Welsh Life, Paddle time at Cardiff International White Water**, National Museum and Gallery of Wales, Techniquest, Cardiff Castle, Caerphilly Castle, Big Pit, Rhondda Heritage Park and the Red Dragon Centre, many of which are FREE to enter.
- Babysitting service** (prior booking 48 hours notice and subject to availability)
- FREE parking
- FREE wifi
From £175* per room
To book call
+44 (0) 1443 667800
*Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability and excludes special events. Up to 2 adults and 2 children (under 16) in family room. Full non-refundable payment at time of booking. **Additional charge apply and must be booked in advance.