Family Surf Breaks £255* per family
A break the whole family can get involved in. Family surfing breaks at Wales’ favourite family four-star resort will guarantee something your energetic kids will love and by the time you’ve finished you’ll be experts in riding the waves.
With two hours of surfing tuition from Cressey’s Surf Academy, you’ll love improving your board skills – whether you’re a surfing amateur or a novice on the waves. Approximately half an hour from the Vale Resort, Cressey’s Surf Academy is headed by South African Surfing Champion Ingemar Cressey and is a mobile school based on the beaches near to Porthcawl, South Wales.
To make sure you've got the energy to tackle the ocean there’s plenty of time to stock up on your choice of breakfast: either a full Welsh, continental or tray of cereals, toast, yoghurt, and fruit.
When you're not hitting the beach, the hotel is just a short distance from many popular visitor attractions including the brand new Doctor Who Experience in Cardiff Bay plus there’s plenty of on-site activities to keep you all entertained on family surfing breaks.
Two night family surf breaks include:
- Luxury 4* family accommodation
- Full Welsh breakfast
- Up to 2 children (under 16) stay FREE in your family room
- 2 hours surfing tuition (for all 4 family members, joining group tuition am or pm) for 1 day at Cressey’s surf academy.
- For an additional £20 you can have a private lesson.
- All equipment at Cressey’s Surf academy
- Children's activity room with board games, books and FREE movies
- Full use of our extensive leisure facilities
- Indoor activities; swimming, squash, tennis and fitness (age restrictions apply)
- Lazy breakfasts and early dining available
- FREE parking
£255* per family of 4
TO BOOK CALL 01443 667800
*Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability between April – October. Max 2 children under 16 in family room. Under 8yrs not eligible for surfing activity. Full non-refundable payment at time of booking. Declaration/indemnity form must be completed and signed before tuition is undertaken.