Family Theatre Breaks from £180 per family
Give your family a taste of Broadway or the West End with a fun theatre break that they’ll never forget at the Vale Resort in South Wales – just one hour’s drive from Bristol. Theatre breaks at the Vale Resort let you experience the atmosphere of Cardiff's iconic Wales Millennium Centre, one of the UK’s most impressive theatres.
Family friendly shows are high on the agenda at the Wales Millennium Centre and the quality of production is such that the whole family will appreciate the spectecal in Mickey's Magic Show this summer.
Choose your theatre show:
||request family availability in advance
Afterwards, exit stage left to the luxurious surroundings at the Vale Resort where you’ll enjoy relaxing four-star family accommodation – and in the morning savour a full Welsh breakfast cooked by award-winning chefs in the Vale Grill.
Just 3 minutes from J34 of the M4, and 30 minutes from the Wales Millennium Centre, the Vale Resort is the perfect place to enjoy a star-studded break this summer.
Family Theatre breaks include:
- 1 night luxury 4* accommodation
- Full Welsh breakfast
- Up to 2 children (under 16) stay FREE in your family room
- Theatre parking just £3.60 when booked with tickets
- Children's activity room with board games, books and FREE movies
- Indoor activities; swimming, squash, tennis and fitness (age restrictions apply)
- Full use of extensive leisure facilities
- Lazy breakfasts and early dining available
- Free parking at the Vale Resort
FROM £180* per family
ENQUIRE NOW ON 01443 667800
*Terms and conditions apply. Subject to ticket availability. Max 2 adults, 2 children under 16 in family room. Full non-refundable payment at time of booking. Parking must be booked at time of reservation to qualify for discount.