Careers at the Vale Resort
The Vale Resort is an independently owned four star resort that thrives on the delivery of a high standard of service across all areas. It is only with the support of dedicated employees that we can achieve such standards and continue to add to our many top industry accolades. In return for you commitment you will receive quality training, development support and many benefits across the Resort and with our sister company Leekes.
We realise that it’s our staff that enable us to make such a difference to our customers - therefore it’s only fair that we offer a special array of benefits in return. That’s why, on top of a competitive salary package and friendly working environment, you’ll also enjoy a wide range of other staff benefits on the Resort and with our parent company.
- Increased Holiday entitlement and long service awards
- Free uniform provided and laundered
- Free lunch whilst on duty
- Free car parking
- Company sickness payment policy
- Optional stakeholder pension scheme – up to 1 year
- Group personal pension scheme – 1 year service +
- Salary Sacrifice – Tax efficient scheme for child care vouchers
- Payroll giving to Charities of your choice
- Learning & Development – Staff are encouraged to take advantage of the comprehensive range of learning and development opportunities. We encourage you to realise your own potential
The company offer a successful social club membership which is in partnership with the retail business. For just 50p per week you can enjoy staff and family activities. The events are generally free or heavily subsidised to social club members.
Additional events are planned throughout the year, previous events have included;
- Annual events included;
- Easter Eggs!
- Firework Display
- Children’s Christmas Party
- Staff Christmas Party
- Wales Millennium Centre – Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
- Family trip to Oakwood
- Winter Wonderland Experience – Cardiff
- Themed evening at Chepstow Races
- Wales Millennium Centre – Mary Poppins