We are currently looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join Wales largest Spa at The Vale Resort. Where standards of service are paramount to maintain the Resort's excellent customer service standards.
A four star resort delivering five star service levels the Vale Resort Spa is currently looking for a Receptionist to join The Resort. Comprising of 19 treatments rooms and 3 spa breaks relaxation rooms the spa is undoubtedly one of the jewels in the resort’s crown and promises an excellent spa treat.
Working within the Spa you will be based on reception delivering excellent service to both guest and members.
You will welcome clients to the spa creating a personalised and professional service. Your daily tasks will include but will not be limited to;
• Booking clients into the spa using the V1 system
• Answer client enquiries on treatments and products available demonstrating high levels of customer service at all times.
• Answer telephone enquiries booking treatments as required
• Assist in show rounds for new clients and day spa clients ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed in a timely manner prior to treatment start times.
• Up sell products at every given opportunity
• Assist with clients lunches and food & beverage orders as needed ensuring tables are cleared in a prompt manner and general housekeeping is maintained.
• Assist with stock takes and general housekeeping as required
• Follow cash handling procedures
• Be compliant and aware of health & safety issues
As a team member you will demonstrate a positive, friendly and helpful manner. Display excellent customer service and communication skills whilst being able to adapt to a range of work situations.
Previous experience of working within a similar environment would be an advantage.
You will be required to work 37.5 hours over 5 days. Evening, weekends and bank holidays will be included in your working pattern.
Accommodation is NOT provided and in line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act of 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documentary evidence will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
To apply forward a copy of of your CV with a covering letter stating why you are the right person for the job to ...
The Vale Resort
Vale of Glamorgan
Alternatively email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For further information please contact the Resort on 01443 665838
Closing date for applications 3rd July 2015
£12,967 basic salary per annum based on a 37.5 hour week
Additional bonus payments can be achieved through retail sales.